Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Friday, February 4, 2011

Loving me..



I remember a time in my life when love seemed like a distant thing to me. I was so wrapped up in loving something that was higher than myself, that I forgot to love ME. the most important thing in my universe, the very center of my being, ME.

I remember the feeling the first time that I looked in the mirror and reminded myself that I was worthy of love, and praise even if I was the only one to give it to myself at the time. I also remember, the turn of events that would occur after I took the time to know me, and who I was and why I was worthy of love, and most importantly that love from myself.

I always thought that it was more important to love others and set them on a pedestal, and put their feelings and needs before my own. Teachings would have it that if you do this for your creator, and those around you that you will in fact receive good things for your efforts. That often turns out to be very untrue, leaving you feeling like nothing will ever be right for you in your life.

Then there comes a sense of renewal, when you remind yourself that you are in fact worthy of your time, your own love, your own efforts in how ever you choose to reward your self. Becoming a mother took a lot of that away from me once again, I had so much love for my kids, and the love I always received from them caused me to feel fulfilled, I stopped taking time to do things for me. Getting out and walking, going to nature trails, camping, the things that I enjoyed doing so much before having kids. It has taken me some time to realize just how much I miss it.. No doubt I know I have missed it.. I think I am gonna start giving my self that time for some self love, and remind me that I am worth it.. After all I will be much better of a parent, a much better friend, and I will be able to express my love for others when I take the time to remember, just how much I truly do deserve to be loved by ME! If I can't love me how can I expect anyone else to right? Even more so the ones that I love suffer because I can't express my love clearly.

So here is to loving me... More.. Yes I deserve it and you do to.. So love yourself today..
Thanks for listening to the ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment