Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Friday, December 24, 2010

I shed a tear for you..

 Please be advised the following is for the mature only, The following is the expression and feelings I had as I watched a movie based on the stoning of a Muslim Woman. This is my first attempt to express these emotions, and I plan on becoming active to try and stop these things from happening further. I am not sure exactly what I can do but you better believe I will be researching to find out.

I shed a tear for you, as I watched your story, the chance that your voice was heard.
I bowed my head, not to pray but to think, how I could help others like you.
I shed a tear for you, knowing that in all religions the wrong you have recieved,
from the humans who called you, mother, wife, friend, daughter, would so harshly judge you.


I shed a tear for you as I watched the stones cast, and I realized how blood thirsty my humanity was,
as I realized how much I wanted to strike them for doing so to you!
Then I shed a tear for me, for being human for being blind, for having human emotions, such as
anger, greed, and hate. But they made it easy with the hate they exhibited all in the name of Allah.

Then I shed a tear for the many innocent who have been so harshly judge in the name of any diety,
that humans feel it their place, to force upon one another, and take the very essence of life
from another, just to please this thing they called god. Then I shed a tear of love, promising my self,
to no longer be silent, in the name of such things, but to speak out in love.

Then I put down the stoned wall in my heart, and said, I need no god to do good, I only need the love in my heart, I need no man to follow to tell me how to lead a life for god. I only need my self,
and the love I have matured in my heart for those around me.
Then I cried because I know questions will remain unanswered and the evil will never truly pay the price, for the precious lives so many have taken. All in the name of a god........

Written by: Crazed Minx (Jennifer Breedlove)
All feelings and emotions contained in this blog are the feelings of the author only, they may not be used, reproduced or copy righted with out written permission from the owner her self. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know, I have a blog award for you over at mine

    ReplyDelete