Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Saturday, December 18, 2010

~Persecution.~

There was a time I would have given my life for you, but you threw that time away.
As you wrapped yourself around your finger and started treating others as your slaves.
There was a time I would have backed you, in everything you had to say,
somewhere you got it all confused and sent our bonds of love flaming to its grave.
I struggle to break free from the persecution you send my way~
I am left with out compassion, not a kind thing to you can I say.

Hurt does not even begin to touch the pain that in my heart I feel.
For the bonds of sisters parting is a hurt that far exceeds being real.
Words hurt so bad, in the midst of pain, and love they often kill.
Take a step closer shove the dagger deeper, this pain will never heal.
One day you will wake up and your mistakes to you will be revealed,
but till then I will walk in solitude, eating your harsh words as my last meal.

Memories are often kind enough to temp you to let go..
But this pain I am feeling, i would never want to resow.
.
I would never try to hurt you, to bring you so much pain,
so push the dagger deeper, kill all the love for you that remains,
I can not take this fighting, I would rather meet my grave..
You made the call, and my answer is, simply your wish is my command.
I will cut you free, no longer will you hold my heart on the dagger at your hand!

6 comments:

  1. ((hugs)))

    Very painful read, emotional turmoil emotions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very painful time in my life.. thank you for reading DM..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely well written, and yet torturous and emotive in sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Blogger..Bright blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it, i don't like why it had to written, but i like it, says exactly what i felt a month ago, now why did you delete fb?! and not tell me how to talk to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came back to face book, Just needed a breather.. You always have my phone number silly I am not gonna disappear on you..
    I don't like why it had to be written either. But I do love you Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete