Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Human Condition

WISH HOPE SUCCESS LOVE HAPPINESS CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos


I will never give up on you, I will never leave you behind, written in the wind like a piece of a little rhyme.
I will never stop protesting, that you are the way, by instilling ~LOVE~in our hearts, we can clean up this mess some day.
I will never put you aside when other humans make me have doubts, I know you are a part of the human condition and in their minds you speak loud, and the very mention of ~LOVE~ makes us proud.
I will never pretend that you do not exist, for I feel you all around me when I see my children in bliss.

I will remind myself when others scream for death, that life is a precious thing, never to be mess with.
Part of my Heart you will always remain, and your name has many voices when Freedom begins to reign.
~HOPE~ gives us something to look forward to always, and is in our hearts and is there to remain.
~REASON~ in our brains, to spread the word of HOPE, that one day we will stop killing in a deity's name.

~SUCCESS~ to remind us, that we are headed the right way, to find ~PEACE~ with in our hearts that will be there to remain.
~HEALTH~ is something we should always seek in a reminder that in freedoms name we should speak.
So I close my eyes tonight and wish to all my friends, that in your heart, you have SUCCESS, in FREEDOM, HOPE, PEACE, HEALTH and in LOVE you always feel blessed.

Nomeste~ The divine in me sees and seeks the divine in you and everything you do!

Our HOPE gives us strength to fight for PEACE, to seek out HEATH, to have SUCCESS, and FREEDOM, and these are things we cannot live without!


Written :BY MINX
I retain the right to all my work, thoughts, and human conditioning experiences. Please refrain from copy writing.. thank you..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Minx, I agree, truth, freedom and love are the paths to God for me. If you know the truth (which is we are divine beings) then you will be free because you will know that you can't be enslaved and if you are free, you will be able to love and create the world around you out of love and not fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've known you, one of the things I have loved the most about you is how big your heart is. Your spirit moves me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Suzzy, I agree, we all have our own Paths, I am not a Godly person, but I am my own devine being. I will never give up on me, and I will always keep these things in my heart..

    @Vanna, Your Spirit and heart has long been a great inspiration to me! Don't you ever forget that! I love ya Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an extraordinarily heavy smoker, I can’t pretend I seek health. Although I know I should.

    I discovered your blog through the wonderful Suzzy, nice to meet you.
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Masked Blogger, I enjoy Suzzy's blogs.. I as well am a smoker so I understand where you are coming from there.

    ReplyDelete