Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award..

Wow it shocked me to log into blogger today to find that a fellow writer had named me for a versatile blogger award. Having said that I believe that this will be very much like the E awards on myspace, so for it to happen so soon really shocked me, I was blogging for a long time before I ever received my first one.


So this goes something like 7 random things about me...
1) I am in fact very versatile in the subject that I will blog about. So much that I have broken my blog into 3 blogs and have 2 more in other locations. There are 3 under this profile, They discuss my opinions and thoughts, Erotica and erotic poetry, and of course my spiritual beliefs and rants.
2) Something that I think many people mistake me for is a judgmental person, while i have my thoughts and opinions I hold those for myself and myself only. Though I have found that some people are not capable of understanding or grasping this concept when they read through my blogs.
3) I come from a large family all of whom I disagree with often, and I often keep my mouth shut when I do. It is not for me to tell them how to live their lives, that is their choices to make.
4) I have 2 children of whom I love very much, and a husband who is good as gold to me..
5) I value friendship above and beyond any and everything in fact many of my friends are my family to this day, they know my darkest thoughts better than my family does, because they are more accepting of who I am. 
6) I actually home school my children... I enjoy every last minute of it on Sat and Sundays which are my days off. However they are my life and I know that I am giving them the best possible education that can be provided for them in a country who's standard of education is below standards amongst many other countries in the world.
7)Aside from blogging, I enjoy laughing, hiking, gardening, cooking, and being surrounded by people that I love. 

On to the 7 that I say Need to be nominated for versatile blogger award. 


I am unsure if this is supposed to stick to the parameters of blogger only, I read many blogs posted in many places and some of my favorites are posted in many different places.. I will for the sake of this blog keep this strictly to here as I feel that to be appropriate for the time being until I see more of these blogs and find out how other blogger's address this issue.


Mr. Stone Bryson
http://www.stonebryson.com/2010/11/my-only-endosement.html

For his lyrical poetry, and many political blogs that have struck to home with me. I have read him for a few years now and I doubt that I will ever stop. He will be one that I will seek out when ever I do not find his presence amongst me.  

Just a Chick Penetrating Her Lobe
http://penetratedlobe.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-used-to-love-you.html

 Another blogger that I have followed for some time now, For her honesty in feelings, her political views and expression, her creative verbiage, she has been one of my favorites for some time now and will continue to be. This I am sure of!  


JoDyZvv0rLd
http://jodyzvv0rld.blogspot.com/2010/11/madness-neverending_23.html?zx=50b9cc89f6b1c906

Jody is a new one to me, however from the friendship that we have built and the many other blogs in which he posts in various places, not only here at blogger I am sure that I will follow him in one place or another for some time.. I enjoy his humor, his honesty, and his friend ship and company.  On Face book as well as his blogs here at the blog spot. 



The Fan-Fucking-tastic Adventures of Vanna N
http://fanfarkingtasticvanna.blogspot.com/2010/12/on-giving.html

For the inspiration in her words, and the way that she so eloquently tells of her adventures and the smiles that she always puts on my face, She is an amazing writer of human thought and feeling.. I love her writes and always feel a part of her world with her every word. 


TXT TREEHOUSE
http://txttreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/12/txt-81-theme-and-new-info.html

Started as a group of erotica writers on myspace, and ventured off to support their writers and fan base into other places just recently. Many of the writers that I read are there and can be found venturing through there. 


Just Jeff
http://thejustjeff.blogspot.com/2010/12/heya.html

For his many funny Fridays, His Erotica, his honesty and integrity in his writes of emotion, he is truly one that I will follow and read for a long time to come. I have followed him for a very long time already.. 


Simply Me
http://poeray.blogspot.com/2010/12/update-on-life.html

A very good long time friend of mine that I love and enjoy reading because of her words and the way she expresses her self and her life.


I would love to extend a huge Thank you for the notice I received in your blog Suzzy. I have enjoyed reading about you and getting to know you through your writings, I look forward to following you for a very long time. So a huge thank you goes to Suzzy also Known as:

BE HERE NOW
http://beherenow-suzzy.blogspot.com/2010/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

She has a very eclectic writing style that I have come to enjoy reading and I look forward to reading many more as the day go by. 


So there you have it, these are 7 of the blogs that I enjoy following here on the blogspot. I am sure I will find more. and as I have said there are many more than this that I follow all over the world wide web..


I would add another story here but I feel I have said more than enough now. 


Love and light, may you all have a wonderful day.. 
Thank you each and every one for sharing yourselves with me through your expressions of the heart, soul, mind and imagination.. It is a good writer that often makes the perfect muse for another writer and I am blessed to have many of you in my presence.. 
Good day.
Thanks for reading.
Crazed Minx..

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you most honorable and fucking yummy friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Beautiful! You know I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minx, Well this is such a great blog. It really surprises me how close and fast our friendship is developing. But I guess we both write from the heart and are aware enough to know when someone special enters our life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suzzy, I agree we both write it how we feel it, I am really happy to be getting to know you as well.. Take care..

    ReplyDelete