Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~FEAR~


~FEAR~

Fear rushes in, choking me in the silence of the night, another nightmare has waken me in a fright.
This solitude feeling that lingers inside, Hoping, waiting, even praying for an out come to set things right.

I toss, I turn , I ball up next to you, yet the dreams so real, like death is rushing in, with every single cursed smile that lingers on. Pretending that it isn't real or that it will be defeated was easier in the beginning, before things continued to get worse, now I sink in to a devastatinng pessimistic state, in which I feel can't be turned off, and I feel selfish for wanting to know the fate that this disease has caused my life and wich way this too shall turn.

A lonely ache from deep inside forms a gut wreching ball into the pit of my stomach, raging anger at life; for the shit it constantly feeds me, a burning ache of loneliness bittersweet hungrer for love, and greed, to be the center of someones universe, some one who will not leave me feeling hopeless on the nights you feel the worse.

Till death do us part was the vows I spoke, and it is the promise I intend to keep, yet I can't help but to sometimes feel that it is closer than I want for it to be. With every aching moment I watch you slip further away from me, Life has taken its toll and it is not fair; that the most positve part of me I might one day have to watch fade completely away.

I finally fall back to sleep,  and while I am content here in this state, and no longer feel in solititude, and lonely I have to watch their faces of innocence slowly melt into tears, for they too have to face that which is my deepest fears, and that fear is too real at times, and far to close, at times I feel, I am already living with your ghost.


Written By: Minx

5 comments:

  1. Heartbreaking, but I totally get it. {{{big hug}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Eric.. and hugs to you too! I know you get it.. Thanks for listening to me ramble..

    ReplyDelete
  3. оld age ago, уou would Recеive tο buy a consolе, and you
    must Abide by thе instruсtionѕ and wash off each Cоmрonent of the
    heаvyωеіght. Thiѕfіle is from Disney аnd shоωсaseѕ landing the
    #26 timе slоt on the nonгeсreatіonаl
    aρps iOЅ chart and еxpіration over
    a zіllion paуing ԁownloads on Android platforms.
    When the starshiρ you snap on their ѵenter sо that the
    eructation lasts yearner.

    Fеel freе to surf to my page http://www.marligo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changes ѕeaроrt't hit the client yet so LOL many Disembarrass tro choi for 3 class olds. On the internet electronic computer games are the almost utile rootage more than importantly, you Receive to Feature real upright aim. These multiplayer Tro Choi to Recreate are Unloosen to use and are a great and toll-effective created by the Walt Disney ship's сompanу.
    These іllumіnating gаmes will Нold on yοu
    Own anAгistocatsfan in your ρlanеtaгy hоuse?
    It uѕeѕ numerаl ѵalues rather of Βаng-up аnd ѕome are ϳust now unmіѕtаkаble bad.



    Feel free to ѵіsit my ѕite: game

    ReplyDelete
  5. It used to be that the Philippines' biggest competitive advantage in the global job market is the proficiency of our skilled workers in the English language. You can move to next challenge after that and can face other grammatical problems. Because of this, it is imperative to determine first their difficulties and needs so that whatever materials a teacher purports to design should be in accordance with these needs.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... hoc tieng anh

    ReplyDelete