Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Voodoo Love




















































voodoo doll Pictures, Images and Photos

I must be under your spell
as my mind twists and turns
around you I am in hell
Unable to touch you
to feel you by me
it has to be voodoo..

Desire Pictures, Images and Photos
You find your way into my dreams,
filling me with pure ecstasy
altering my life so it seems.
Suppressing my feelings for you
how I long to hear your voice,
I must learn to work your voodoo.

PassionateLove Pictures, Images and Photos
I dream of the day it will be reality,
when you will smile up at me.
and help me escape this mental brutality.
As you show me all of those things you do,
and allow our souls to intertwine,
and you show me all of your Voodoo ..


xxoxox,
Minx




No comments:

Post a Comment