Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ragging River

I want to wrap my arms around you
and hold you close to me
and remind you your a person
just like me.

And when my thoughts are lonely
or i feel sad or blue.
It always helps me to
get lost in thoughts of you.

You say you feel old,
but your very young to me.
Every time I look at you
it seems to be a fantasy.

But I know my dreams
and there you always are,
you have been there forever,
and have been my one true charm.

My heart is aching at the thought
of loosing touch with you,
now that I have found you,
please don't leave me blue.

I need your shining light,
its like my brightest star,
I could never really explain
how you won my heart.

Am I speaking clearly?
or have you pulled away?
Have you distanced yourself from me
and are where you long to stay?

I will be your bestest friend
if you will let me be.
I will give you a solid place
in this soul inside of me.

But I can't help you win your battles,
if you don't talk to me,
please don't go back
to being only in my dreams.

Because I would fight a raging river,
just to save you,
I would rather drown than
to know this life without you.

A friendships all I am asking
I would not put pressure on you.
Can you accept that
or will you leave me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment