Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

TODAY~

Today I am going to do better,
Better than yesterday.
I am going to lock out the sorrow,
And set my focus on making it a good day.




Today I am going to love stronger,
stronger than before,
I shall run through my emotions,
and sweep all negativity out the door.


Today I am going to be the best,
the best that I can be,
I shall meditate strongly and find the creator
the part that lives inside of me.



Knowing the Secrete
the one I have proven to be true.
My thoughts become things
no matter how pleasant or how cruel.



I refuse to be held captive
by the things that other people do.
To day I have my freedom and my thoughts,
are now focused on the good for me and you...

Today I am going to run wildly,
in the wide open fields,
if only in my mind,
I shall allow my thoughts to heal.



"Love absolutely everything in every moment."

Thanks for reading,
xoxoxo
Minx

No comments:

Post a Comment