Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

In democracy we can trust

Quiet……

Stop the thinking…..

No more.. Mind keeps twirling..

Constitutional freedoms… ..

Lost down the drain..

No be happy, Be positive….
It is important to their game….

No don’t think don’t ponder….

This is not allowed…

The New world order is not around..

Cover My ears so I don’t have to hear…

Beat my head against the wall..

Never cry tears….

An illusion it has all been to us you see..

Since they singed our real freedoms away in 1913….

There’s where it started…….

And where it will have to end….

An American treaty so poverty would end..

But it didn’t

And now it has grown worse..

and now we will join the UN for Peace on earth…

One step closer another foot in the grave…

As they so freely give our freedoms away…

Stop don’t listen..

Don’t cry, don’t shout….

They gave away our rights and will abolish them no doubt.

Global pandemics, war they are all a must..

To keep us in an a illusion that in a democracy we can trust..

But they continue to tear it apart…

Every night we will be left longer in the dark..

Concentration camps, H1N1 too…

You can thank your government who claims to stand for the Red White and Blue..



So don’t fight, don’t care, don’t look because you can’t see,

Until you stop your mind the forces that for decades have controlled people like you and me….

No comments:

Post a Comment