Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Autums Beauty

....................

Fall Pictures, Images and Photos


Take in the beauty of the day..



Autumn is here but not to stay…



Leaves of red and leaves of gold



Today will dance and paint my soul..



Watching here on this day



I catch a chill and remember this beauty shall fade.




..mother nature Pictures, Images and Photos
..



One more day or two it will all be gone,



Mother Earth shall rest all winter long..



I bow my head to the beauty that she creates



And take a moment
to appreciate the cycles of life, destiny and fate.



Autumn the last season of life as all things beautiful begin to die.



I rest my head early tonight, as I mentally prepare for
winters long night….

Blessed Be Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for reading and may your Autumn be full of many joys..
xoxoxo,
MINX

No comments:

Post a Comment