Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Friday, January 22, 2010




rose lips Pictures, Images and Photos

I have a desire,



To feel your fire,



To be held captive in
your rapture,



No turning back
after.



.. Anime chains Pictures, Images and Photos..



Your words to me
bring bliss,



and in my dreams you
I can’t resist



Bind me in your
chains,



Let me feel your
pain.

Photobucket

Show me tenderness,



As you meet my
sprightliness,



Dance the dance of
love with me,



Teach me pure
ecstasy.

Photobucket

For I need my Master,



Without you life is a
disaster



Teach me to titillate
you



In everything I say
and do.

favors Pictures, Images and Photos

Push me past my boundaries,

lets make many memories.

as you now submit to me,

I will teach you my fantasies.


Written By Minx,

Thanks for reading

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. aye chula!!!!! HOT HOT HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry... This one is an old one.. but all the same, still part of the things I crave..:)

    ReplyDelete