Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reconnecting with my roots

There you are, I have missed you..
You crept up on me in the middle of the night,
That once so vibrant part of me
We use to marvel at the beauty that was around us,
And you kept me at a calm quiet peaceful state,
I am left here to wonder where was it you went?
Do you refuse to travel with me to other places and keep,
Me company my friend?
I have felt traces of you over time, but it was as if you
Were cut out of me when I departed, and I had to leave you
So far behind, yet now it is like you are connected to me,
Our roots are now sewn together and I find myself
Wanting to refuse missing you again, I am finally at peace,
Down by our raging river, and under our towering trees,
When out in the open breathing in the crisp cool air I know,
For certain this is really me..
And here is where I find peace with that part of me that
Has been tucked away and hidden from the world.
We will remain at peace and keep this time for us,
In the here and now, our travels slowed for the time being,
As we reconnect, for you know me better than anyone or anything else.
Lets bask in the sunshine and run by the river,
And play till the sun quits plotting our path.
Lets have our peace and be happy and refuse to let this world
Tear through us once again.. For I am you and you are me,
And you are my most trusted and best of friends..
Here in the nature, of home, where our roots were sewn,
And planted and grew until the day I fled,
Unwilling to deal with the hurtful things of life..
Still they find you many miles away and are often
Hurt worse than they would have otherwise..
It would have been so much easier to deal with if you had been by my side..
It is good to have you back, my peaceful happy side…
The side that cannot be stepped on, the side that does not
Loose its pride,
The side that thinks with its heart and not its brain..
You have truly been missed……
It is good to be home and back in familiar places where I can feel you once again..
My soul my path the one that knows my destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment