Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

~Its always you~

Wrap your arms around me,
hold me close to you,
whisper in my ear
the things you wish too do.

Snuggle close on the couch
under the covers with me,
tell me about your day,
lead me to your soul to see.

Stand behind me in the kitchen,
helping stir the food,
telling me your dreams of today,
as I kiss you and lighten your mood.

There in my dreams
I see your face,
and in reality
I long to feel your grace.

Eating breakfast
and walks in the park,
talking till all hours of the night,
with you it is never dark.

Long soft kisses
upon my lips,
light grazes against
my skin with fingertips.

Your naked body
held tightly to mine
as you spoon me
from behind.

Long sessions of love making
that last till all hours of the night,
waking up to see your smile,
in the bright mornings light..

These are the things I dream,
as I sleep through the night,
These are the thoughts I think
all through my days in the sunlight.

As I miss the soul that seems,
to be the other part of me,
I wish though out my day,
for it to be your face I always see..

No comments:

Post a Comment