Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The night I danced with death.

Going 75 in a 25 fleeing from the scene,
Losing control over everything,
Tears swelled up in my eyes,
As I seen that ditch coming,
I knew now was my time.
Flames engulfed all around,
A sworn protector off duty pulled me out..
This was the night I would dance with death..
dancing with death Pictures, Images and Photos
The doctors worked diligently,
Forcing me down so I could not pull the needles from me,
a life of tragedy full of uncertainties,
as I heard the voices all around me she is code blue.
I watched my life flash before me, yes this story is true.
I seen him there sucking my life…
Taking my soul before my very eyes,
When I got to the other side I did not see
Angels with wings or God nor such things.
All I seen was old man death, laughing at how
Easy it was to break me from my flesh..
Then they sucked me back to my bones.
I was fighting not to be left in this world all alone.
I gasped for air I wanted to go back,
Leave me be let me go,
I have no reason to call this place home..
I begged I pleaded and soon it would come,
The sounds of machines told me I had won.
Old man death looked me in the eyes.
Here my love take a look at the other side.
Purple Orb Pictures, Images and Photos
The luminous orb floating towards me…
All I wanted was to touch it and feel its energy,
As I floated faster and further away..
I knew that here was where I wanted to stay.
I touched the stars and made it almost too the moon,
And I felt my body dying and I knew it was too soon.
I heard the voices in that room,
She is gone there is nothing more that we can do.
I floated back to my body that lay limp and rejoined
With it once again.
As I took a breath of stale hospital air
I wondered why I came back too this life that was so broken and tattered..
A few days later I awoke.
Tied down my throat so dry I felt I had been choked.
I looked around the room to find I was alone..
Where am I? I cried out..
As they told me what had happened I had my doubts.
But I could still smell that stench of death,
He stripped part of me away and let the rest come back to this flesh.
But I brought something back from that energy force,
Something I can not explain it is not something of fear or remorse.
Often times in the middle of the night I feel him watching,
I know one day to my door he will come knocking,
I will be ready to dance with him again,
For he does not terrify me nearly as much as most men.

Written by Minx…

No comments:

Post a Comment