Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

MOTHER EARTH




MOTHER EARTH Pictures, Images and Photos


Mother Earth Guide me,

With the feeling of calm.

Keep my mind at peace

and hold me in your palm.

Mother Earth Pictures, Images and Photos

Mother Earth heal me,

With nourishment within.

Heal my heart with gratitude,

And help my soul to mend.

Mother Earth is my Goddess. Pictures, Images and Photos

Mother Earth sooth me,

With gentle sights and sounds,

Of nature flowing freely,

And new life to be found all around.

Mother Earth Pictures, Images and Photos

Mother Earth cleanse me,

From daily toxicity,

Please ease my mind,

And give me mental clarity.

mother earth Pictures, Images and Photos

Mother Earth connect with me,

as you put my mind in awe

with all the beauty you create,

that never seems to have any flaws.


Written by Minx.

No comments:

Post a Comment