Welcome to my mind, soul, and thoughts.

I am wrapped up in politics, I am a nurturing person, who tends to get very defensive about my nurturing policies.
I do not wish to offend any one with my views on politics or religion, however I choose to express them as my right as a human being.
If you don't like something you see feel free to never come back.. Some expressions I have here may be of adult content, if you are against erotica, BSDM, sex, and open opinions I suggest you read no further. Other wise as always it is my pleasure to share with you the many moods and phases I go through in my life.. Happy reading..

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Darkside..

I don't need this
to be hustled and bustled in
your unwavering martyr.


Never have I been a
docile creature
who followed harbingers to my own massacre.

Who are you to portray yourself
Omnipotent to all
That I extend my adulation's to?

As you ask for never-ending devotion
with your over critical animosity
acting superior to others that may out prose you.

I stay back hidden in the shadows,
Never sulking as the black panther,
ready to attack in the moment my layer becomes corrupt.

Here I shall await your intervention,
and when it comes I will be your annihilation,
when push comes to shove.

Ponder this question carefully my dear friend,
Do you know me? Are you sure you wish to venture
with my dark side?

For I am the master of the puppets in my world,
and just when you think you have me under your spell,
I shall warp your pathetic mindless vitality and turn it against you.


Just as your voodoo doll sits in my corner,
awaiting his demise,
while you set his path to purgatory.


Remember
Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned!
I am watching you! Closer than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment